Fortress – Demolition and Recycling Attachments
Attachments for the Scrap Recycling & Demolition Industries. ShearCore designs and manufactures Fortress mobile shears in Superior, Wisconsin. A full line of severe duty excavator mounted hydraulic attachments, designed for the scrap recycling and demolition industries. Fortress attachments are sophisticated and structurally sound. Designed by experience, built with state of the art manufacturing.
To learn more visit the website: https://shearcore.com/
Talk to our parts department today for more information on Fortress products. Call (604) 882-9995.
FS Series – Mobile Shear
Fortress mobile shears offer innovative design and engineering, with an optimized structure for long life and high strength to weight ratio. An experienced design with maintenance in mind.
Given our experience and our manufacturing abilities, we have a simple philosophy: more machining and less welding equals stronger, longer lasting attachments.
- Innovative engineering with an optimized structure for long life and high strength to weight ratio
- Designed with maintenance in mind – large access panels are removable for component replacement
FC Series – Concrete Processor
The Fortress Cracker is a primary demolition shear, with the ability to do secondary demolition.
- Narrow Stick body for improved visibility
- Removable isolated bottom cover provides exceptional access to all serviceable components
FRG Series – Rotating Grapple
Severe-duty rotating grapple. Designed for industrial demolition & intensive sorting. High torque motor, maintenance friendly.
- Perfect for industrial demolition and intensive sorting
- Maintenance friendly and extremely strong